VGDC at UCI: Castlevania Fan Game
A downloadable game for Windows
- Our game, just like the classic Castlevania games, is a 2D action platformer.
- Your way of attacking is the whip. Simply click at an enemy that's within your range, and it will take damage.
- Essentially, the whip can be used in any direction thanks to raycasting (we don't actually have separate sprites/animations for this, due to time constraints).
- This was a quarter-long project made during Fall 2016.
- Avineesh Kompella (Team Lead, Programmer, 1st-year at UCI)
- Mark Pareja (Artist, Programmer, 4th-year at UCI)
- Michael Kirk (Programmer, 1st-year at UCI)
- Brett Galkowski (Programmer, 1st-year at UCI)
- Wilfredo Paraiso (Programmer, 1st-year at UCI)
- Riley Park (Writer, 1st-year at UCI)
- Edwin Ho (VGDC Officer Buddy, 4th-year at UCI)